A beta version of Scyven with Hyperspectral camera support (and all the features of the regular Scyven) is available for download. This version of Scyven works with the following camera:
- XIMEA xiSpec 16 band snapshot mosaic – USB3, 4×4 mosaic pattern sensor with range of 470-620nm.
Before running the software you will need to have installed the XIMEA API/Driver package. The software is in beta and currently only available for 64 Bit versions of Windows.
The Camera version of Scyven has the following additional features:
- View live camera view in the following formats:
- Raw (live sensor image)
- Colour approximate
- Individual band (1 – 16)
- Capture image snapshots
- Capture images with original bands
- Spectrally resample images upon capture
- Adjust camera parameters such as exposure time
- Export image as ENVI/HDR or HSZ, or process using Scyven
Windows 7 x64 Beta
If you use Scyven please cite the paper:
N. Habili and J. Oorloff, Scyllarus: From Research to Commercial Software, In Proceedings of the ASWEC 2015 24th Australasian Software Engineering Conference, Adelaide, Australia, pp 119-122, September 2015.